Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Hi Friends!

It's been way too long since I've posted anything on my blog. But I'm back in business so they say! I'd like to share some cards I've made. Most have been for the card classes I teach each month. Some items have been gifts to my class attendees.


This card was made with the new masks (stencils) that is from Stampin Up. We also sell a fast drying paste but I didn't have that product yet so I decided to use sponges and ink. I used elegant eggplant, daffodil delight, and tempting turquoise inks. I also used the Label Me Pretty and matching punch. I wanted a thank you card but the center circle stamp image had thank you for caring. So I just used the elegant eggplant marker and only colored the parts of the stamp I wanted. It think it turned out just great. 

All these supplies are available in my online store: www.karenharper@stampinup.net
I'd be happy offer this card as a kit for anyone not in my area of NW Washington State and would be interested in ordering the products.

I'll be adding more pictures of card samples soon!

Happy Stamping!
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment