Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Share What You Love!

Hi Friends!!

It's been a very long time since I've posted anything here! I've been mostly using the blog on my demonstrator website for sharing information and projects. I thought it was time to return to this format too. 

So, today I want to share a card I made last weekend at a 2 day crafting event I went to. 

I made this card with some fun new products from the Share What You Love Suite. Demonstrators were able to preorder these products during the month of April. Customers can order 3 different bundles from this suite starting May 2, 2018. 

For this card I used the newly returning Mint Macaron card stock, Basic Black, and whisper white card stock. The embossed layer on the white card is from that suite! It is so pretty! And that designer paper is just gorgeous!! Several of the papers in the pack have a pearlized sheen to them as does the doily under the banner strip. Pearl is for the 30th Anniversary that Stampin Up is celebrating this year. So many of the items in this suite have a pearlized effect. It is just beautiful!! 

As I mentioned there are 3 bundles available for purchase beginning in May. 

The first bundle is called the Just Getting Started Bundle. It has some basic supplies to get started on creating beautiful projects. It is $57.00.



The 2nd bundle is called A Little More Please and is $91.50. Of course there are more products in this bundle! And...2 free items!!



The 3rd bundle is called Gotta Have It All and is $127.50 Of course there are more products in this bundle! And...3 free items!!


And finally you can preorder the new incolor ink pads for a 10% discount! dle! 
Here is the link to the flyer: here




See you next time!

Happy Stamping!!!

Karen





No comments :

Post a Comment