Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hi friends,
I had my fall stamp camp today and had a wonderful turnout. I had a houseful of good friends all having a stamping good time. Now I can't wait to plan the next stamp camp. We're also planning another shoe box swap. The swap we did last year was so much fun. It's always so good to get to see what everyone else comes up with for their card.

Well as promised, here are the rest of the cards we made at today's stamp camp:

This card features the Regarding Dahlias stamp set #130324 for $19.95 and the Mosiac Madness stamp set #130246 for $26.95. I embossed the dahlia with white embossing powder and sponged first with crushed curry ink and then with pumpkin pie ink. There was some "fussy" cutting but the effect is beautiful. The dahlia is popped up with dimensionals.  Hope you like it!!


No comments :

Post a Comment