Saturday, July 27, 2013

Welcome to my blog!

Hi Friends! Welcome to my brand spankin new blog! I want to share my stampin card creations, provide inspiration, and share what I love about paper crafting. I hope you will enjoy this site and come by often to check out new ideas. 

Last week I attended the Stampin Up convention in Salt Lake City, Utah. This is the 25th anniversary for the company. I had a super great time. Stampin Up knows how to put on a fantastic party. It was great to go down memory lane and watch the progression of the company from its beginning to where it is now. 


Here are some cards I made for swapping at convention:








These cards feature the Mosaic Madness stamp set.




This was a CASE of a card I saw online. I changed the layout and colors.

















These cards features the Lacy & Lovely stamp set.


These two cards I CASED and changed the colors and added some embellishments such as the new candy dots and basic pearls.





Here is what I made for my "roomie" gift for the 2012 convention.



This card is what I made for my thank you's for the gifts I received from my students last Christmas. 

And this last one is a New Year's card I made.



That's it for today. I look forward to sharing more samples from my stamp camps past and future. Feel free to leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!
KarenJ                                          






1 comment :

  1. Karen,
    It looks fabulous! great job and very nice cards you have shared!

    ReplyDelete